اعلان

Seventh episode "Khaa"




 ( خ )






Welcome back again buddies how r u all ? Today we 're going to talk about the seventh letter in Arabic language " Khaa " in fact it doesn't correspond any letters in English but it's there in Dutch for example .. English people pronounce it Kaa but we pronounce it abstracted Khaa and in words " Kh " ..

It belongs to the same family of Jeem but point 's above it ..
Ok let us 've a look on screen and notice how I'll write it .. 
Well it consists of a head like Jeem and bow ..
Sure it relates to the next and the previous letters ..
In the beginning and the middle it loses the bow but in the end the appears again .. 

خطر            صخر                    صرخ
Danger  Rock            scream

So you can watch it now live on this video so I hope you all like it and subscribe on my channel please .


Now I think I'll stop right here .. have a good practice and c u soon .. Bye.

التعليقات
0 التعليقات

ليست هناك تعليقات