اعلان

Second episode " Aleph "



( أ )


Ok .. everyone how r u ? welcome to the second episode of teaching Arabic to foreigners ..
 So I wish I 've attracted u last episode and I wish u forgive me coz I've lated in preparing this one also ..
Ok now I'd like to take ur attention to something is important There are letters have changed forms according to their place in the word .. 

The first letter in the Arabic language ( Aleph ) corresponds to A letter in English ..
Way of writing the letter Aleph in Arabic like that small L and Hamza the second part it ..
And we pronounce it this way Aleph ..

We found out also that it could relate to the previous letter but not to the next one like that .. 

أحمـد                            سـأل                   عبـأ
fill              ask                   Ahmad


So you can watch it now live on this video so I hope you all like it and subscribe on my channel please .


Now I think I'll stop right here .. have a good practice and c u soon .. Bye.




التعليقات
0 التعليقات

ليست هناك تعليقات