اعلان

The first episode " intoduction "


The First Episode
Introduction

Well .. how r u everyone ?
Welcome to the first episode of teaching Arabic to foreigners.
First of all I've to introduce myself 4 u ..
I'm Mr. Ahmad Alnagar , I'm Egyptian from Damanhur city .
I'm an Arabic teacher , I've studied Arabic language in Arts college for 4 years in Alex university , and I've studied also 2 high diplomas in breeding college , so I'm qualified as u c.

Ahh by the way I'm so so sorry for my poor English because it's the second language here in Egypt .. but anyway I think it's ok for all age stages and other nationalities ..

 Ok .. we'll talk now about general information about Arabic language .. like it contains 28 characters and it's one of the Semitic old languages like Hebrew and syriac, and it's the second harder language in the world after Chinese.

And let me surprise u if I said that "Alphabet" English word contains first 3 characters in Arabic Alph b t .. u c
And there r a lot of English words have Arabic roots for example " cave = cahf " / lemon = laimon and so on .. 

So you can watch it now live on this video so I hope you all like it and subscribe on my channel please .


Now I think I'll stop right here .. have a good practice and c u soon .. Bye.
التعليقات
0 التعليقات

ليست هناك تعليقات